Não as queria para mim..... Nem as palavras... Nem as imagens.... Nem as verdades.... Prefiro a ignorância.... Lido muito bem com ela.... Não me engana, sabes??? Apenas me embala o sono e deixa-me dormir....
1 comentário:
Anónimo
disse...
You are absolute right!!! Nobody has the right of knowing stuffs of others. I can't be always overprotecting. you have the right of live your life as tou wanted! Nobody has the gift of True. And what's the truth, when everything change in a minute? What is right today, maybe wrong tomorrow! I hope isn't "to late to apologies"! I'm so sorry! I hope you can forgive me someday. luv you
1 comentário:
You are absolute right!!! Nobody has the right of knowing stuffs of others. I can't be always overprotecting. you have the right of live your life as tou wanted! Nobody has the gift of True. And what's the truth, when everything change in a minute? What is right today, maybe wrong tomorrow! I hope isn't "to late to apologies"!
I'm so sorry! I hope you can forgive me someday. luv you
Enviar um comentário